What is new?
- Added support for Ventura, and dropping for Big Sur.
- Huge redesign. Few things look different on Monterey and Ventura.
- Organizing notebooks with Folders.
- Exporting notebooks in .markdown files
- Sharing notebooks with services, that can accept them (Notes, Message, Shortcuts)
- Allow to ignore commands being saved in database with expression you specify in Settings. With that you can also review stored history and delete them from database.
- Open ShellHistory from terminal with shhist search-ui “search expression”
- You can also open ShellHistory if you ask Mac to open a url shhist://search=?
- In search you can group duplicate commands
- Way better support for Keyboard users
- Improved iCloud synchronization
- A lot of small usability and performance improvements
You can get the build using TestFlight
ShellHistory supports Monterey and Ventura, you can only install it on those macOS Versions.